About Me

My photo
Chatty, mischievous and evolving over with time. I am trying to make sense of everything around me and having loads of fun along the way! Oh, I want to be a better person along the way.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Exhaustion

Right now I am struggling to keep my eyes open. I have been cooking since afternoon for the week. Also have loads of jewelry to make and I am attending a Conference this week! I need to look my best, plenty networking to be done and I already look like I have been through a mill! My cousin is driving me nuts with the new D'banj album. That's all he knows how to do, play music all day.
Help out in the kitchen he will pretend he is not aware of whats going on. I will get him one day soon.

I can't even get an appropriate image for this piece I am so tired. I am officially single now. I even got a break-up cake for myself. Thats nuts but I don't care. Its chocolate cake to console myself! Going to bed now, I don't want to open my eyes till tomorrow. I am deeply unhappy, my holiday is going under my boss doesn't want me to go. I will abscond I will just do it.

Everything is annoying me right now.

No comments: