Hello people, how have you all been? I have been busy like mad. More update soon. I have read a lot of posts today. Mostly on relationships. Everyone is talking about it. As for me life is on a slow mo at the mo (I sound silly). I am back to my basics. False nails are on a rest for now. Grooming mine again. I missed being here but when duty calls, you have to do your job. I need a masseuse!
I have so much to talk about, yet I can't put them down. Meanwhile enjoy this post. It makes you wonder.
Things to Ponder
- Can you cry under water?
- - How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?
- Since bread is square, why is sandwich meat round?
- Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity?
- How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?
- Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours?
- If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?
- Why are you IN a movie, but you are ON TV?
- Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?
- How come we choose from just two people for President and fifty for Miss Nigeria?
- Why do doctors leave the room while you change? They're going to see you naked anyway.
- I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose-fitting
clothing. If I HAD any loose-fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed up in the first place!
- Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life, we could simply press Ctrl Alt Delete and start all over?
- Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.
- If raising children was going to be easy, it never would have started with something called labor!
- Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever
-Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
-Why are there locks on the door of stores that are open 24/7 365 days a year?
-If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
-WalMart is lowering prices daily, how come nothing in the store is free yet
-Why is abbreviation such a long word?
-If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
If it is illegal to drink and drive, why do bars have parkinglots?
-Why do we call it a hamburger when it is made from beef?
-If a mime is arrested, do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?
-Why do they sterilize the needles for lethal injections?
-Why there's a pair of panties but just one bra
-how can there be multiple Final Fantasies
-How can someone be dirt poor, and another be filthy rich?
-If firefighters fight fires, what do freedom fighters fight?
-why do we drive on a parkway and park in a driveway?
-Why does a ship carry cargo, and a car carry shipments?
-How is it possible to have a civil war
-If sunflower oil is made of sunflowers, what is baby oil made of???
-Why is a boxing ring square?
- If you spin an oriental man, does he become disoriented?
- Why are a wise man and a wise guy opposites?
-if the polish are called poles why aren’t people from Holland called holes?
-Why a goose and his wife are geese, but a moose and his wife aren't meese?
-Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
-If air travel is so safe, why do they call it a "terminal"
-If Cheese is made of milk why is it yellow?
-if dinosaurs once roamed the entire planet why aren't there fossils in my yard
-Do Chinese mothers feed their babies with toothpicks?
-if we're evolved from monkeys, then how come monkeys are still alive?
-Should crematoriums give discounts for burn victims?