About Me

My photo
Chatty, mischievous and evolving over with time. I am trying to make sense of everything around me and having loads of fun along the way! Oh, I want to be a better person along the way.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Things to ponder

Hello people, how have you all been? I have been busy like mad. More update soon. I have read a lot of posts today. Mostly on relationships. Everyone is talking about it. As for me life is on a slow mo at the mo (I sound silly). I am back to my basics. False nails are on a rest for now. Grooming mine again. I missed being here but when duty calls, you have to do your job. I need a masseuse!

I have so much to talk about, yet I can't put them down. Meanwhile enjoy this post. It makes you wonder.

Things to Ponder

- Can you cry under water?

- - How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?

- Since bread is square, why is sandwich meat round?

- Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity?

- How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?

- Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours?

- If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?

- Why are you IN a movie, but you are ON TV?

- Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

- How come we choose from just two people for President and fifty for Miss Nigeria?

- Why do doctors leave the room while you change? They're going to see you naked anyway.

- I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose-fitting
clothing. If I HAD any loose-fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed up in the first place!

- Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life, we could simply press Ctrl Alt Delete and start all over?

- Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

- If raising children was going to be easy, it never would have started with something called labor!

- Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever

-Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?

-Why are there locks on the door of stores that are open 24/7 365 days a year?

-If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?

-WalMart is lowering prices daily, how come nothing in the store is free yet

-Why is abbreviation such a long word?

-If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

If it is illegal to drink and drive, why do bars have parkinglots?

-Why do we call it a hamburger when it is made from beef?

-If a mime is arrested, do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?

-Why do they sterilize the needles for lethal injections?

-Why there's a pair of panties but just one bra

-how can there be multiple Final Fantasies

-How can someone be dirt poor, and another be filthy rich?

-If firefighters fight fires, what do freedom fighters fight?

-why do we drive on a parkway and park in a driveway?

-Why does a ship carry cargo, and a car carry shipments?

-How is it possible to have a civil war

-If sunflower oil is made of sunflowers, what is baby oil made of???

-Why is a boxing ring square?

- If you spin an oriental man, does he become disoriented?
.
- Why are a wise man and a wise guy opposites?

-if the polish are called poles why aren’t people from Holland called holes?

-Why a goose and his wife are geese, but a moose and his wife aren't meese?

-Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?

-If air travel is so safe, why do they call it a "terminal"

-If Cheese is made of milk why is it yellow?

-if dinosaurs once roamed the entire planet why aren't there fossils in my yard

-Do Chinese mothers feed their babies with toothpicks?

-if we're evolved from monkeys, then how come monkeys are still alive?

-Should crematoriums give discounts for burn victims?

15 comments:

~Sirius~ said...

I know what you mean.....either someone's questioning if there is a Virtuous man or something else.

The things to ponder cracked me up.
Nice one

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

REALLY, WHY?

Nice Anon said...

lol these questions are self explanatory in a way.

Tyger said...

these are really nice questions... some of them are self explanatory however many of them beg for answers!
interesting stuff

Lolia said...

LOL you're not even serious.

Biko come back with an update soon.

Hope you've been well and that work isn't stressing you too much

xxx

Giagerry said...

really tho...crying under water..hmm really something to ponder..
and abbeviation is long and dat is so ironic.lol

Roc said...

I'm pretty sure I saw a film recently where someone cried underwater..

One of those Bourne series ones..

Abi na film trick? Hmm...

*Scratches head thoughtfully*

Original Mgbeke said...

LMAO, I don't even know which one to quote. Lots of valid questions here. Ham is square to go with your square bread sha. :-)

Buttercup said...

Wow wow..food for thought. Interesting!

Tigeress said...

lol

BSNC said...

lol i totally enjoyed reading this...

take it easy o..

princesa said...

Interesting questions!

Anonymous said...

Lol.. these questions!!
Why does a ship carry cargo, and a car carry shipments?

Can someone cry under water? NO!,because water no get enemy :-)

temmy tayo said...

I swear I am laughing so hard. But you know what? I shall be stealing this quotes as my facebook status. And I will try to mail u the answers I get from peeps. Deal or no deal? Lol

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

wow, some of these questions had me chuckling but they make sense.

How are you?

isha said...

Hilarious.

Makes you wonder for real.