About Me

My photo
Chatty, mischievous and evolving over with time. I am trying to make sense of everything around me and having loads of fun along the way! Oh, I want to be a better person along the way.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Finally!!!


Shhhhhhh! Doing this at work again. I will get caught soon I just know it. My boss asked me one day if I blogged I vehemently denied and pretended I had no idea what a blog was. (Imagine na 21st century we dey o). I have started playing truant at work I am extending my holiday by a week! After the ten days I asked for was reduced I told the HR to please reconsider as I had purchased my ticket already, she said "Sorry I can't reconsider". I was so angry when I received that mail ( If I was a bull I would have charged into anything) I just decided there and then to be a bad employee.

I am going to the Queen's country tomorrow Yay! (Doing a very happy dance number in my head). Work and Ex thoughts will be far away for the next 3 weeks. (Another happy dance). Hope it won't be that cold sha. I just can't stand it. This is not really a post just a stop gap before I leave besides I must clear my table before I leave to avoid further harassment from my Ogas.


I am looking for a new job. I will start searching actively when I return. Gotta go.

PS: Read Omotee's post for girls only.

That post is just for the sistas o!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are having fun o.

LusciousRon said...

Thanks temite I am

Toluwa said...

em, em..dnt get fired b4 u get another job o! but being rebellious could be fun.

Buttercup said...

Lol @ u sayin u dunno wat a blog is n being a bad employee!

I guess a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!