When you have nothing to blog about, what do you do? Share a joke? That's exactly what I am doing.
Easter was really nice, rested like I had been slaving all these months. My cousin also got married during the break. Lovely wedding. Another opportunity for the clan to gather and make other plans while teasing each other about who is next. I am happy no one is stressing us out just yet.
The guys bringing their ladies and us wondering who will dare to be next.
This is to Temite:- How can you go PRIVATE without inviting me? Not happy at all! :-(
Omotee added another year yesterday. Happy Birthday girl!
I think that's all with current events. Enjoy my joke. Of course its not really the Ministry of Labor in Nigeria.
The Ministry of Labor in Nigeria has introduced 'new titles to jobs' to remove inferiority complex, so that workers could be proud and comfortable with their professional Titles.
1. Garden Boy ---- Landscape Executive and Animal Nutritionist
2. House Maid ---- Domestic Operations Specialist
3. Typist ---- Printed Document Handler
4. Messenger ---- Regional Business Communications Conveyer
5. Window Cleaner ---- Transparent Wall Technician
6. Temporary Teacher ---- Associate Tutor
7. Tea Boy ---- Refreshments Overseer
8. Garbage Collector ---- Public Sanitation Technician
9. Watchman ---- Area Theft Prevention and Surveillance Officer
10. Thief ---- Wealth Redistribution Officer
11. Driver ---- Automobile Propulsion Pilot
12. Mechanic ---- Automobile Propulsion Specialist
Please be advised accordingly